Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Makeover

I think I became a better person these past few days.

I have recognized forgiveness and humility. I have forgiven people wholeheartedly and willingly have asked for forgiveness. I have also accepted my limitations as a person... that I can't have everything I want.

I have acknowledged personal space. I realize that I do not know every detail about my friends to sustain friendship and faithfulness.

I have understood jealousy and envy in theory and in practice. I have seen how friends get jealous and how it affects their lives. I myself have experienced jealousy, and realized that it's all about selfishness.

There are some things about my conversion that I can't explain in writing. Suffice it to say, I'm better.

I have set my new motto. If I can't be a good person today, I'll be a better person tomorrow.

No comments: